About Me

Ranting and raving. And lots of youtubing.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

"You guys need professional help." Donny - Bully

For some ridiculous reason, everytime I press enter on my actual writing of the blog, it doesn't show up in my post, so it looks like I am fan of ridiculously long paragraphs which make for pretty unpleasant reading. But, I am attempting to do something about it (aka, continuing to press enter, hoping it will fix itself.) I need a study break. [enter] !! Once again, my man Jimmy hooked me up with this tune. I will always attribute music that I discover off him too him, but he would never do the same - ha ha! This track is by Jessie Ware and it's called 110%. It was produced by a personal favourite of mine Julio Bashmore. I really like his beats. I have posted about them previously. The film clip of this is visually stimulating. I think she's magnificently stunning, and Julio does a little cameo at the end there... Excellent times. Her voice is really gorgeous, and suits this type of music really well. Besides this, I was at work the other day, and I have decided to stitch up my friend Kat, who I'm almost 100% positive will never read this. I put on D'Angelo - who I fucking love - and she turns to me and goes, "Liv... why do you do this too me? This actually turns me on." Who can blame her? D'Angelo is ridiculous (it looks and beats - not beats women). Untitled (How Does it Feel?) Feel like Makin' Love. I LOVE youtube top comments, and this one is "you can actually get pregnant just listening to this song." so, Kat, it seems like it's not just us turned on by these tunes babe. I am going to chuck an Otis Redding track in here as well, because I've had him on high-rotation lately. Everytime I'm in assessment period, I start to listen to really chilled out tracks. This song is a beautiful one. A Change is Gonna Come. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, up next was a tune I got from the man himself Giles Peterson. I do love him. Obenewa - Make It Better. I can only find a fucking remix of it, which doesn't even shine a light to the original, which is pissing me off. Yeeepppp... Here's The Pharcyde - Passin Me By. For no other reason then it's a fucking dope track. This one is probably one of the best covers I've EVER HEARD. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WITH THIS COVER. IT'S SO FUNKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a regularly covered track Louie Louie but done by skaaaa band Toots & Maytals. It's outrageously happy and epic. Suuuuuuuuuuuch a fucking tuuuuuuuuuuuuune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But let's be honest, what you're all here expecting is some TERRY RICHARDSON SNAPS Let's do it! rder="0" height="300" width="400" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgj-cPYA3SJb3I2Dy5T04MWJWCM3PaIwoOhe8ewEEyCFOY5o44wgC95fOv6g1ei5GEw5Ybv0dVA1sggPIVW8P4K7J1UMjfnFMNi8pPh3XjIjdzLb7RdYav6QpQaK1id07amklIE3iKcEaTE/s400/tumblr_lz3kh7IYAA1qa42jro1_500.jpg" />

No comments:

Post a Comment